Sunday, July 1, 2007

To avoid wearies...

I always sweep problems under the rug...of course I mean figuratively. I'm blogging while Bic Runga playing her hit SWAY...love her style...with that conga beatin'...

Sometimes it's okey for me to drop certain subject to dispute...or argue...just don't want to go back to it and brood. I want a hassle-free days...life is short to spend on much complications. Let's just be happy, nice and enjoy everything in our reach. But sometimes I tend to talk to much when I'm hurting...and if someone is avoiding key issues...but somehow it's not worth to aggravate...if only we use the "forgive and forget" passion...then it is quite an easy target for having a nice and harmonious relation.

I hate stressing my self much...and I want a conjucive environment.
Free from worrying tomorrows...

No comments: